Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Joe Cottrell Photography

So is the new blog layout tickling everyone's fancy? There are still some minor tweaks I want to play with, but for the most part, this is how it's staying.

If you've looked through the updated "mildly enjoyable people" sidebar, you'll notice a new name has been added. Joe Cottrell is a dude that I've known for a majority of my life and we worked together at Great Lakes Life. I strongly urge you all to check out his photography and if you like discussions about Burger King and bro-montanas, his blog is the place for you.

Joe recently decided to update his branding so he asked me to do an illustration of him for his new business cards. He liked it so much that I'm going to be doing some additional illustrations for his website and blog in the upcoming months. Here's the first image from his business cards. More goodness to come.

No comments: